SKYAWANI RESIDENCE @ BANDAR BARU SENTUL, KUALA LUMPUR
Rumah Mampu Milik Wilayah Persekutuan (RUMAWIP) Housing Scheme
LOWEST PRICE IN TOWN.
SPA PRICE RM300,000 OWN ONE. ONLY RM375 PSF!
If you’re 21 & above, currently looking for your 1st affordable dream home, then SkyAwani Residence could be your best bet in KL town.
With RUMAWIP housing scheme being implemented, fellow Malaysians can now afford to own their 1st residential home at only RM300,000 each, regardless of any level.
The development site is strategically located in the vibrant & upcoming Bandar Baru Sentul, Kuala Lumpur, making it easily accessible to/from KL City.
Leasehold (99 years)
Developer: Citra Amal Sdn Bhd (a member of SkyWorld Group)
Supported by: Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL)
Tower A (35 storeys): 322 units (11 units per floor)
Tower B (34 storeys): 307 units (11 units per floor)
Tower C (34 storeys): 279 units (10 units per floor)
Tower D (35 storeys): 318 units (11 units per floor)
Types of Residential:
Type A: 800 SQFT – 3 Rooms & 2 Baths
Type B: 800 SQFT – 3 Rooms & 2 Baths
Each Residential unit comes with 1 Parking lot
4 units of 1-Storey shops (Ground floor)
22 units of 2-Storey shops (Ground to 1st floor)
2 units of 6-Storey shops (Ground to 5th floor)
Estimated Completion Date: 2019
- Easily Accessibility to/from SkyAwani Residensi via DUKE Highway, KARAK Highway, MRR2 Highway, Jalan Ipoh & Jalan Sentul Pasar.
- Approximately 15 minutes / 9KM drive to Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
- Strategically surrounded within well-established neighbourhoods e.g Gombak, Setapak, Jalan Ipoh, Mont Kiara & Hartamas.
- Proposed Widening of access bridge to connect to DUKE Highway.
KTM Station (Kampung Batu - 3KM, Sentul - 4KM)
LRT Station (Sentul Timur - 4KM, Sentul - 4.5KM)
Ample Taxi & Buses are located along Jalan Sentul.
- Malaysian Citizens aged 21 years old & above.
- Live or Work in Wilayah Persekutuan (required documents: KWSP statement or borang J from LHDN).
- Applicant’s Gross Salary must below RM15,000.
- Applicant DOES NOT OWN any house (1st time buyer) in Wilayah Persekutuan.
- Affordable home is for OWN STAY ONLY & not Rented out.
- Priority to the people who stays in the area near RUMAWIP project.
- Affordable home CANNOT BE SOLD within 10 years period from SPA date.
- Owner can upgraded into bigger unit (to another similar RUMAWIP project) if current one is Sold at a Controlled price.
P/S: Download SkyAwani's "Senarai Semak" list here
RUMAWIP Purchase Steps
- Register your interest in the registration form below. P/S: There are several forms & required documents to be filled & prepared by applicant. Download SkyAwani's 'Senarai Semak' here
- Prepare a RM15,000 cheque (5%) as booking fee. Cheque payable to ‘Citra Amal Sdn Bhd’ as appointed stakeholder.
- Wait for DBKL & Developer’s approval (cheque will be fully refundable if rejected).
- Will contact the purchaser for Balloting process & proceed with mortgage loan application.
- Upon loan approval, developer will then proceed with signing of SPA & collect the remaining balance of RM15,000 (5%) – provided approved loan margin is 90%.
- KWSP withdrawal is only allowed after signing of SPA.